1. John Hutnyk (2018); Cine-Politics: Film Stars and Political Existence in South India; SOUTH ASIA-JOURNAL OF SOUTH ASIAN STUDIES, Volume: 41 Issue: 1 Pages: 236-238, DOI: 10.1080/00856401.2018.1412857, Published: 2018. (Scopus)
6. István Eesi (2017); Tourists' satisfaction with shopping experience based on reviews on TripAdvisor; TOURISM, Volume: 65 Issue: 3 Pages: 330-345, Published: SEP 2017. (Scopus)
5. István Egresi (2017); Tourist Market Segmentation by Motivation to Shop: A Case Study of Istanbul, Turkey; GEOGRAPHICA PANNONICA, Volume: 21 Issue: 4 Pages: 243-260, DOI: 10.5937/gp21-16078, Published: DEC 2017. (Scopus)
4. Karl Peltzer, Supa Pengpid (2017); Loneliness and Health Risk Behaviors Among ASEAN Adolescents; IRANIAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES, Volume: 11 Issue: 3, Article Number: UNSP e7691, DOI: 10.5812/ijpbs.7691, Published: SEP 2017 (Scopus)
3. Karl Peltzer, Supa Pengpid (2017); Hunger and Psychobehavioural Problems Among Adolescents in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Member Countries; IRANIAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES, Volume: 11 Issue: 3, Article Number: UNSP e8185, DOI: 10.5812/ijpbs.8185, Published: SEP 2017. (Scopus)
2. Khoa H. Truong, Pandian Vasant, M. S. Balbir Singh, Dieu N. Vo (2017); Hybrid Mean-Variance Mapping Optimization for Non-Convex Economic Dispatch Problems; INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SWARM INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH, Volume: 8 Issue: 4 Pages: 34-59, DOI: 10.4018/IJSIR.2017100103, Published: OCT-DEC 2017. (Scopus)
1. Tran Le Huu Nghia (2017); Developing employability skills via extra-curricular activities in Vietnamese universities: student engagement and inhibitors of their engagement; JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND WORK, Volume: 30 Issue: 8 Pages: 854-867, DOI: 10.1080/13639080.2017.1349880, Published: 2017. (Scopus)
4. Evgenii L. Bashkirov, Esra Pekönür; On matrix Lie rings over a commutative ring that contain the special linear Lie ring; Commentationes Mathematicae Universitatis Carolinae, Vol. 57, Issue 1, pp.1-6.
3. Van Vo, Jiawei Luo, Bay Vo; Time series trend analysis based on k-means and support vector machine; Computing and Informatics, Vol.35, No.1, pp.111-127
2. Zoran Kadelburg, Stojan Radenović, Jelena Vujaković; A note on the paper ‘Fixed point theorems for cyclic weak contractions in compact metric spaces’; Fixed Point Theory and Applications, DOI: 10.1186/s13663-016-0537-0.
1. Bui Duc Nha, Nguyen Thi Bich Loan, Nguyen Thi Tuyet Nhung; Determinants of capital structure choice: empirical evidence from Vietnamese listed companies; Society and Economy, Vol. 38, pp. 29 – 45.
4. Bao Huynh, Bay Vo; Using multi-core processors for mining frequent sequential patterns; ICIC Express Letters, Vol. 9, pp. 3071-3079
3. Nhan K. H. Nguyen; Walsh Spectral Techniques for Logic Synthesis FPGA; International journal of Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, DOI: 10.15598/aeee.v13i2.1117.
2. Yao-Wen Tsai, Pham Van Duc, Van Van Huynh; A new variable structure control scheme for mismatched uncertain large scale systems; Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vols. 789-790, pp. 1003-1008.
1. Bay Vo, Hien T. Nguyen; Mining Frequent Closed Itemsets from Multidimensional Databases; International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics; DOI: 10.1504/IJCVR.2015.071328.
3. Dang Nguyen, Thong Truong, Bay Vo; Mining frequent patterns containing HIV-positive in HIV voluntary counseling and testing data; ICIC Express Letters, Vol. 8; pp. 541-546.
2. Van Vo, Jiawei Luo, Bay Vo; Prediction techniques based on linear regression and sequential minimal optimization for stream time series; ICIC Express Letters, Vol. 8, pp. 541-546.
1. Dan, Q.T., Phan N.N.; Optimization of supercritical C02 extraction of oleoresin from black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) and antioxidant capacity of the oleoresin; International Food Research Journal, Vol. 21(4), pp. 1489-1493.
3. Thi-Thiet Pham, Jiawei Luo, Tzung-Pei Hong, Bay Vo; An efficient algorithm for mining sequential rules with interestingness measures; International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Vol. 9 (2013) , pp. 4811-4824.
2. Thuy Van T. Duong, Dinh Que Tran; Clustering mobility patterns in wireless networks with a spatiotemporal similarity measure; International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Vol.9, No.11, 2013.
1. Ut V. Le, E. Pascali; A model for the problem of the cooperation/competition between infinite continuous species; Ricerche di Matematica, Vol. 62, pp 139-153.
2. Long Nguyen Minh, Marián Rovnák, Toan Tran Quoc; Punching Shear Capacity of Interior SFRC Slab-Column Connections; Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 138, Issue 5, pp. 613-624.
1. Dinh-Thuan Do; A new semi-blind channel estimation in MIMO using second order statistics; Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 20, pp. 53 – 62.
3. Khuyen Nguyen, Byung Sun Kim; UV absorption by cerium oxide nanoparticles/ epoxy composite thin films; Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol. 2, pp. 1 – 4.
2. L. Nguyen-Minh, M. Rovňák, T. Tran-Quoc, K. Nguyenkim; Punching Shear Resistance of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete Flat Slabs; Procedia Engineering, Vol. 14, pp. 1830 – 1837.
1. Tran Trong Dao; Investigation on Evolutionary Computation Techniques of a Nonlinear System; Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 496732, 21 pages, 2011. doi:10.1155/2011/496732.
1. L. Ghezzi, S. Goto, J. Hong, K. Ozeki, T. T. Phuong, W. V. Vasconcelos; Cohen-Macaulayness versus the vanishing of the first Hilbert coefficient of parameter ideals; J. London Math. Soc.
1. Dang Duc Trong, Pham Hoang Quan, Nguyen Huy Tuan; A quasi-boundary value method for regularizing nonlinear ill-posed problems; Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, 10 Sep 2009 Vol. 2009, No. 109, pp. 1–16.
1. Dang Duc Trong, Nguyen Huy Tuan; Stabilized quasi-reversibility method for a class of nonlinear ill-posed problems; Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, Vol. 2008, No. 84, pp. 1-12.
1. Bui The Anh, D. D. X. Thanh; A Perron-Frobenius Theorem for Positive Quasipolynomial Matrices Associated with Homogeneous Difference Equations; Journal of Applied Mathematics.